Mesh nebulizer is a new type respiratory deseases curing machine. It transforms the liquid drug into mist and with inhalation, the drug directly enters into respiratory tracts and lungs, achieving an painless, fast and effective aerosol therapy.
Working principle: Driven by the circuit rapid oscillation, Piezoelectric ceramic transducer starts resonant oscillation and generates the rapid oscillation of the mesh, through which, the liquid drugs are popped out rapidly while generating numerous small mist particles.(1-5micron)
Compared with compressor nebulizer, mesh nebulizer has following advantages:
1. Smaller in size. Portable, convinient, and suitable for home and travel;
2. Smaller in noise. Below 30 db, offering a noiseless and comfortable treatment environment for patients;
3. Lower in drug residues. The drug residues will be below 1% for mesh nebulizer;
4. Higher efficiency. With smaller particles (1-5 micron), aerosol therapy will be painless, rapid and effective.
5. Easy assembly and one button operation. Suitable and convinientfor kids and the elderly's self treatment.
Besides, the mesh nebulizer generates little hear, maintaining the biological activity of the drug.
Compared with other mesh nebulizer, our advantages is reflected in material choosing:
1. Rechargeable lithium titanate battery. Can be used repeatedly without replacing batteries and the working life is up to 5 years;
2. Tatinium alloy atomizing film: High temperature resistant, high corrision resistance, high durability and premium biocompatibility.
3. USA Microchip: Make nebulizer more intelligent, offering the best combination fo nebulization rate, nebulization time and solution usage.
Our price depends on product quantity and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after you sending enquiry for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity.
Yes, We also offer a full set of OEM/ODM service for you.
Yes, we can provide most documentation including certificates of analysis, insurance, origin and other export documents if required.
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving deposit payment. The lead times become effective after we have received your deposit and your final approval for products. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs.
Standard payment terms: pay 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.
More payment could be provided by T/T, LC, PAYPAL, WESTERM UNION and so on.
Problems occurred during the warranty period (12 months) shall basically be repaired free of charge.
Yes, we always use high-quality export packaging. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may require an additional charge.
The shipping cost depends on the method you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. Seafreight is the best solution for large quantities.
Yes, we can send you a sample for checking our quality, but you need to pay sample fee which is lower than original price. This is to show the sincerity of business cooperation and it's also our company's rule.
1.The materials of Mask is PVC, which can be sterilized by wiping with 70%-75% ethyl alcohol but it is not recommended to be sterilized in boiling water due to its soft character. The boiling water sterilization will alter its shape, causing discomfort or indentation while using it.
2.The materials of mouthpiece is PP, which can be sterilized by wiping with 70%-75% ethyl alcohol and by placing in boiling water for 15 min.
3.The materials of medication cup is Medical PC, which can be sterilized by wiping with 70%-75% ethyl alcohol and by placing in boiling water for 15 min. Please dry the medication cup with clean medical gauze and air dry it after boiling disinfection for next time use.
The drug selection, drug dosage and treatment schedule should following doctors advice.
The commonly used inhalation medicines in clinic are as following:
1. Glucocorticoid: It is the first choice drug for persistent asthma treatment. It can alleviate asthma and control airway inflammation. Currently available medicines are Fluticasone, Budesonide(OTC), etc
2. Bronchodilators: It is suitable for bronchospasm and severe bronchial asthma treatment. Currently available medicines are Salbutamol, Terbutaline and Ipratropium bromide, etc.
3. Mucus solving liquid: It is suitable for reducing sputum density so that it can be easily cough up. Currently available medicaines is Ambroxol Hydrochloride, etc.
4. Antibiotics such as Tobramycin, Pentamidine, Ribavirin, etc.