- NASAL CLEANSER LIQUID: Effectively remove dirt and relieve stuffy nose, clear nasal and mucus where germs and viruses may grow, take care of your nasal health, safe and gentle enough to use daily, suitable for adults and children.
- EXTRACT FROM NATURAL ARABAH SEA SALT: This spray is rich in a variety of minerals and trace elements, correct the PH value in nasal cavity, also clean and moisturize nasal cavity, improve the physiological function environment, restore the function of nasal mucosa secretion and cilia movement, and improve the immunity of the nasal cavity.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO USE: You can use it alone to or use it with Feellife nebulizers as nebulized liquid to get better effect.
If you are looking for an effective nasal cleanser liquid to deal with your nasal problems, this product may be the answer. This nasal cleanser liquid can clean your nasal cavity and help you breathe freely. Use it daily to promote overall sinus health and relieve symptoms, safe for adults and children.
- Nasal cleanser liquid, care about your nasal health, suitable for adults and children daily use, zero addition, mild and no stimulation, no burden on your body.
- Use nasal cleanser everyday, effectively preventing colds and rhinitis, it will remove dirt and relieve stuffy nose, moisturizing nasal cavity and repair nasal mucosa, instantly soothes dry nasal passages.
- The liquid is extracted from natural Arabah(Dead Sea) sea salt, rich in trace elements, refreshing and pleasant.
- Gourd plastic bottle package, convenient to carry around, easy to use, just squeeze it to spray or you can squeeze in the nebulizer medication cup for nebulizing.
It's not like regular nasal spray its better used to clean you out. Has a little bit of a burn but works well without the drugs of other sprays.
I use this morning and before bed. It keeps my sinuses moisturized and healthy. I don’t catch colds or the flu. I also don’t have the gross build up of crud at the back of my throat that I used to cough and gag to get rid of. Great for folks with allergies.