Information You Give Us
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
▪ Email address
▪ First name and last name
▪ Phone Number
▪ Address, State, Province, Postal Code, City
▪ Usage Data
Information We Collect about You
When you use our website, your device is automatically providing information to us, so we can respond and customize your site experience. The type of information we collect by automated means generally includes technical information about computer and/or device, such as your IP address or other device identifier, the type of device you use, and the version of the operating system you are using. The information we collect may also include information and statistics about how you use the website, that may include the URL’s of our website that you have visited, the URL’s of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, site type, location data (if you have enabled access to your location on your device), and other information about how you used the website.
Information from Third Party
If you register through or otherwise grant us to access to a Third Party Account, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your Third Party Account, such as your name, email address, birth date, your activities or your contact list associated with that account. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
3.USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information about you to provide you with products and services. The data we collect is necessary for fulfilling the relationship we have with you, and where that is not the case, we have a legitimate interest in collecting the information described in this Policy
We may use your information for any of the following purpose:
• To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
• To process transactions, we use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
• To provide your with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
• Security and privacy: We use your information to verify account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
• Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
▪ For other purpose, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing and your experience.
4.SHARE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
We may share your information or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
We may share your information with other users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third Party, your contacts on the Third Party may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
5.MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
You can review, manage, or delete your information, such as: changing your email, nickname, unsubscribe emails and deleting your account.
6.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities(e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
▪ Comply with a legal obligation
▪ Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
▪ Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
▪ Protect the personal safety or Users of the Service or the public
▪ Protect against legal liability
7.SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. RETENTION FO YOUR INFORMATION
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone Call:
United States：+1 (626) 330 7500 Mon-Fri 8:30-18:00 (PT)
China：+86 755 6686 7080 Mon-Fri 8:30-18:00